M, (22 April 1926 - 5 September 1967)
- Residence: Summerton, Clarendon, South Carolina, USA2
- Birth*: 22 April 1926;South Carolina, USA7,1,2,3,4,5,6
- Residence: 1930;Wahee, Marion, South Carolina, USA1
- Residence*: 1930;Wahee, Marion, South Carolina, USA1
- Residence: 1 April 1940;Florence, Florence, South Carolina, USA4
- Burial*: 1967;Summerton, Clarendon, South Carolina, USA8,6
- Death*: 5 September 19675,6
- Last Edited: 6 Dec 2015
- Charts: Richard Poplin Descendants
- [S145] Ancestry.com, 1930 United States Federal Census, Year: 1930; Census Place: Wahee, Marion, South Carolina; Roll: 2206; Page: 11B; Enumeration District: 22; Image: 552.0.
- [S219] Ancestry.com, U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 2.
- [S43] National Archives and Records Administration, U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946.
- [S451] Ancestry.com, 1940 United States Federal Census, Year: 1940; Census Place: Florence, Florence, South Carolina; Roll: T627_3808; Page: 44B; Enumeration District: 21-22.
- [S444] Ancestry.com, Web: South Carolina, Find A Grave Index, 1729-2011.
- [S585] Ancestry.com, U.S., Find A Grave Index, 1700s-Current.
- [S630] Unknown author, Unnamed Source, Citation Text: 1930 CensusName: Henry Poplin Home in 1930: Wahee, Marion, South CarolinaView Map Age: 3 Estimated birth year: abt 1926 Relation to Head of House: Son Father's Name: Barton Mother's Name: Ada Race: White Occupation:Education:Military service:Rent/home value:Age at first marriage:Parents' birthplace: View image Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Barton Poplin 28 Ada Poplin 23 Barton Poplin 5 Henry Poplin 3 4/12 Marie Poplin 2 1/12 U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 about Henry S Poplin Name: Henry S Poplin Birth Year: 1926 Race: White, citizen (White) Nativity State or Country: South Carolina State of Residence: South Carolina County or City: Charleston Enlistment Date: 29 Jun 1944 Enlistment State: North Carolina Enlistment City: Fort Bragg Branch: No branch assignment Branch Code: No branch assignment Grade: Private Grade Code: Private Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law Component: Selectees (Enlisted Men) Source: Civil Life Education: 2 years of high school Marital Status: Single, without dependents Height: 00 Weight: 100.
- [S10] Unknown author, Headstone Photograph, Photograph; Evergreen Cemetery.